The wide world of parenting can be daunting and challenging. From the comfort of your home, join alongside this local panel of experts as they share quick snippets of popular parenting topics that will give you the knowledge and confidence to raise a happy and healthy baby.
Quick talks include:
Block 1: Taking Care of Mama First
- How to prepare yourself and your body for the best pregnancy, labor and delivery possible – Stern Chiropractic
- Benefits of prenatal fitness for expecting moms – FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs
Block 2: Baby Basics
- Your baby is here! So NOW what?? – Pediatrust
- Everything every new parent needs to know about baby head shape and neck movement – The Baby Doctor and Company
- Infant sleep: nap and bedtime routine – Sleep Wise Consulting
- When and how to start solids – Associated Pediatric Partners
Block 3: Raising a Well-Rounded Child
- Using books playfully to support speech development – Learn to Talk With Me
- 5 tips for encouraging meaningful play for babies and toddlers – Clementine Early Childhood Community
- Supporting independence and self help skills in young children – CDW@Play Child Care Center
- Navigating early childhood and the preschool years – Tamarak Country School
This event takes place on Zoom. Meeting format allows the group to interact with one another. Cameras are optional. After registration, you will receive an email with a link to join the event.