The following topics will be covered in this basics class:
- Access Microsoft Word
- Identify and define basic elements of Microsoft Word
- Locate features within Tabs & Groups
- Create, edit, and save a document
- Select text
- Cut, copy and paste – add to this class!
- Open a document and print a document
Class will be taught with Microsoft Word 2019.
Masks are encouraged
Masks are strongly encouraged at all indoor library programs. Masks are available on your way in if you need one. We respect each person’s right to decide what is best for themselves and their family, and we ask everyone to treat their fellow attendees with kindness and respect for the choices they make.
Technology Training Resources
The library subscribes to services that offer courses in software, creative, and business skills. Click here to learn more.