Program Type:Art / Craft
Age Group:Grades K-5
Grades 3-5 Join Miss Jane as she provides step-by-step instructions for creating a ladybug on top of a beautiful, larger than life flower in celebration of summer.
Dress for a mess.
You will need:
- a pencil and eraser
- acrylic or tempera paints (blue, yellow, red, white, brown, black and optional purple and turquoise)
- a black sharpie marker
- assortment of paint brushes both large and small
- container of water (such as a recycled jar)
- canvas or mixed media/white paper
- paper towels
- paper plate or palette for paints
Live presentation only
This program is a live presentation only and will not be viewable after the event.
This event takes place on Zoom. Meeting format allows the group to interact with one another. Cameras are optional. After registration, you will receive an email with a link to join the event.